Tuesday, April 04, 2006

April 4th, 2006

Our power went out because tornados were trying to form- aye aye aye. That's so annoying when you're close to finishing something and the power goes out. My computer was at 11,000 something frames out of 12,500 frames when the power went out for hours. After the storm settled down I decided to go up to Schnucks because we didn't have electricity and I wanted a Red Bull, but when walking up there someone had a Johnny on the Spot porter potty knocked over in their garage (because there were construction workers there). You have to feel bad for the people that had to set it back up. /:-D Anyway, the WU was restarted when our power came back on and finished today while I was at school and my computer's working on another one. I'm still looking for team members to join. If you join, you'll go on Team Chikin Kuiarajin's team list, along with up to two personal website links, your e-mail, and you can submit journal entries to me (as long as they have something to do with Folding at Home) and I'll put them up for you. That is, of course, if you support scientists finding cures for the sicknesses of Earth- of which, you all should.

Total Team Stats:
Finished WUs: 3
Points Earned: 784
Team Rank: 13485 of 43521

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?